Father’s Day is approaching quickly, leaving many sons and daughters scrambling to find a gift for the man who has everything. This holiday is intended to show dad that he is appreciated and loved, but people are often stumped when thinking about gift ideas. The truth is, dad wants something that is thoughtful and meaningful. Often times, these gifts don’t require you to purchase anything at all! So forget the neck ties, coffee mugs and paperweights, here are our Top 10 Thoughtful and Affordable Father’s Day Gifts!
- Homemade chore coupons: Get creative and draw some of your very own custom coupons. Dad will appreciate your willingness to take some household tasks off of his list!
- Photo Collage: Compile a collection of some of your favorite photos and put together a beautiful collage. This is a great way to capture many of the memories that you have shared together.
- Breakfast in bed: Who wouldn’t love having a delicious plate of food delivered to them while still in the comfort of their own bed? Show your dad that you care by frying up some bacon!
- Car wash: Fact- Men take pride in their cars. So roll up your sleeves, crank up the music and surprise your dad by hand washing his car.
- Organize the garage: There’s nothing dads hate more than a messy, disorganized garage. Surprise your dad this Father’s Day by making his garage look squeaky clean!
- A mixed CD: Put together a list of songs that remind you of dad, or maybe some new music that you think he might enjoy. Every time he listens to the playlist, he will be thinking of you!
- Two free passes to go golfing or fishing: Think of this as an IOU gift. You’re committing to spend some quality time with your dad doing something that he loves. This is a great way to make new memories!
- Sporting tickets: Your dad loves sports. How do we know this? Because he is a man. Pick a date for you both to go see his favorite baseball, basketball or football team.
- A date with mom: Go to your dad’s favorite restaurant and purchase a gift certificate, wrap it up, and label it “one date with mom”. Simple and sentimental!
- An “I love you because” list: Want to get extra mushy? Put together a list of top reasons of why you love your father! Mix it up with some sentiment, as well as a few funny items. This will surely send him into a deep, loving sea of emotion.
For your home cleaning needs, call the professionals at Molly Maid. Call(410) 593-1840 now to connect directly with your local Molly Maid. Each maid services team comprises insured, licensed and uniformed housekeepers who are regularly supervised. Click here to request service in your area.